[QE-developers] It seems there is a bug in NEB + dftd3

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:00:06 CEST 2018

Thank you for reporting this problem. It is hopefully fixed in the
development version. If you prefer to stick to the stable version, you
should
- deallocate arrays maxc6list and minc6list at the end of routine
dftd3_init in dft-d3/api.f90
- add this subroutine into dft-d3/dftd3_qe.f90
    SUBROUTINE dftd3_clean( )
      IF (ALLOCATED(dftd3%c6ab)) DEALLOCATE(dftd3%c6ab)
      IF (ALLOCATED(dftd3%mxc) ) DEALLOCATE(dftd3%mxc)
      IF (ALLOCATED(dftd3%r0ab)) DEALLOCATE(dftd3%r0ab)
    END SUBROUTINE dftd3_clean
- call the above subroutine in PW/src/clean_pw.f90

Paolo