[QE-developers] QE-virtual.x bugs

王书道 wsd_sklamm at xs.ustb.edu.cn
Thu May 3 05:23:13 CEST 2018

Dear Mr./Ms.,

The virtual.x utility in the upftools directory of QE distribution can be used to generate virtual pseudopotential, but it can only read the old version (v1) of UPF. Is there a new version of virtual.x tool can read the new version (v2) of UPF? I wrote a fortran source code (attached) to convert UPF-v2 to UPF-v1 and tried to use it for generating virtual pseudopotential, but it reported some bugs when reading the UPF-file.  I will appreciate it if you can give me some advices.

Best regards,

Shudao Wang
State Key Laboratory For Advanced Metals and Materials,
University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
Tel: 86-18701611799
Email: wsd_sklamm at xs.ustb.edu.cn