[QE-developers] Fwd: About the ESM calculation in Quantum ESPRESSO

大谷実 minoru.otani at aist.go.jp
Thu Mar 8 05:52:19 CET 2018

Dear Honghui Wu,

We have tested your input file and get a good result as the attached output file.
Please check your compilation and machine environment.

I recommend you to start from a normal vc-relax calculation (without ESM).

Best regards,
Minoru
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
Research Centre for Computational Design of Advanced Functional Materials
E-mail: minoru.otani at aist.go.jp