[QE-developers] Error related to point group symmetry

Miguel Carvajal krvajal.miguelangel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:13:52 CEST 2018

Can you please provide the complete input script used and the instructions
to reproduce the problem?

*Miguel Carvajal*   PhD
[image: photo]
Mobile: +32 465 35 71 77
Email: miguel.carvajalrivero at uantwerpen.be
<//miguel.carvajalrivero at uantwerpen.be>
Address: CMT Groenenborgerlaan 171, BE-2020 Antwerpen
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Groenenborgerlaan+171,+BE-2020+Antwerpen&entry=gmail&source=g>

<https://www.facebook.com/erpan.arkin>
<https://plus.google.com/+ErpanArkin>
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Y_Aierken>[image: linkedin logo]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/krvajal/>[image: vcard logo]
<https://www.uantwerpen.be/vcard.aspx?emplid=13497&photo=true&logo=true&lang=EN>

[image: CMT group, University of Antwerp]