[QE-developers] Developers' meeting?

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue Dec 18 18:47:20 CET 2018

Paolo, All: many thanks for starting this discussion.
I would recommend that we focus our discussion on a few well identified priorities, if possible to be agreed in advance.
My personal list would include:
GPUs
Refactoring and modularisation of linear response codes, identification of actions, resources, and duties to assign.
(optional) ab initio molecular dynamics. BO first CP then.

I would restrict the contributions from developers of other project to the actions to be carried out in synergy with QE (namely, leading to code ready to port to the main QE trunk and to be distributed as is with our forthcoming releases).

Stefano