[QE-developers] Intel 18

Ye Luo xw111luoye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:26:35 CEST 2018

I did use the develop branch commit 99ac1e60 a month ago on Cray XC40 KNL
with Intel 18 initial and on a workstation with Skylake with intel 18
update 1.
XC40 has Cray MPI. My workstation is MPICH. They are both fine.
I quickly tested the current develop branch on the same workstation, it is
fine.
Ye

Ye Luo, Ph.D.
Leadership Computing Facility