[QE-developers] Pseudopotentials on QE website

ulrich.aschauer at dcb.unibe.ch ulrich.aschauer at dcb.unibe.ch
Sat Apr 7 09:57:20 CEST 2018

Dear Pietro,

Thanks a lot. We had already started deleting the tags but this will help avoid confusion.

Best regards,
-uli
SNF Prof. Dr. Ulrich Aschauer
Universität Bern
Departement für Chemie und Biochemie
Freiestrasse 3
CH-3012 Bern
Tel. +41 (0)31 631 5629
ulrich.aschauer at dcb.unibe.ch<mailto:ulrich.aschauer at dcb.unibe.ch>
www.dcb.unibe.ch<http://www.dcb.unibe.ch>
Büro: N215

On 6 Apr 2018, at 22:32, Pietro Delugas <pdelugas at sissa.it<mailto:pdelugas at sissa.it>> wrote:

I replaced the pseudo files, now they are readable by previous pw versions