[QE-developers] Pseudopotentials on QE website

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Fri Apr 6 16:45:29 CEST 2018

Sorry Uli and thanks for reporting the issue.

my fault. I made tests with recent versions and I overlooked previous
ones. The previous xml reader is not reading correctly the CDATA sections.

The best thing to do is to drop using the CDATA for a long while and
write backward compatible pseudos again.

I will fix the pseudos as soon as possible. In the meantime just wipe
away the whole pp_info section before using the pseudo an they  will
work  again.

Sorry for the incovenience.

    Pietro