[Q-e-developers] Fwd: Re: Publication to the Web page

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Tue Sep 19 10:32:49 CEST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Q-e-developers] Publication to the Web page
Date: 	Tue, 19 Sep 2017 10:32:00 +0200
From: 	Stefano Baroni <baroni at sissa.it>
To: 	imatoy at jamstec.go.jp
CC: 	Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation <foundation at quantum-espresso.org>,
Nicola Marzari <nicola.marzari at epfl.ch>

Dear Dr. Imato,

very glad to hear from you and pleased of your interest in the QE
project. You do not need any special permission to benchmark QE and to
disseminate your result. We would nevertheless be most grateful if you
could keep us informed of your efforts and results. The appropriate way
to keep in contact is through the Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation
(http://foundation.quantum-espresso.org, foundation at quantum-espresso.org
<mailto:foundation at quantum-espresso.org>).

Many thanks in advance,
Stefano Baroni
Director, the Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

> Subject: [Q-e-developers] Publication to the Web page
> Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:52:29 +0900
> From: 今任 嘉幸(CEIST) <imatoy at jamstec.go.jp
> <mailto:imatoy at jamstec.go.jp>>
> To: q-e-developers at qe-forge.org <mailto:q-e-developers at qe-forge.org>
>
> Dear Quantum ESPRESSO’s developers,
>
> I investigate operation check and the scalability of QE-6.1 on NEC SX-ACE.
> I want to show the result(Japanese only) on our home page.
>
> Do you not have any problem even if i show it?
> Is some kind of process necessary for that?
>
> --
> Yoshiyuki Imato
> imatoy at jamstec.go.jp <mailto:imatoy at jamstec.go.jp>

> Prof Nicola Marzari, Chair of Theory and Simulation of Materials, EPFL
> Director, National Centre for Competence in Research NCCR MARVEL, EPFL
> http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Contact http://nccr-marvel.ch/en/project

—
Stefano Baroni -  SISSA, Trieste -
http://stefano.baroni.me, stefanobaroni (skype)

There are two ways of doing a theoretical calculation: you should have
either a clear physical model in mind, or a rigorous mathematical basis.
You have neither. [E. Fermi to F.J. Dyson, as humbly reported by the latter]