[Q-e-developers] dftd3-lib makefile problem

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:09:55 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm having some annoyance with dftd3 in the SVN version of the code: in
the dftd3-lib-0.9 directories there are some symlinks that point to f90
files inside lib/, this seems to break "make" on my system, and these
files are compiled and recompiled before the make process continues in
each directory. It is particularly annoying because compiling these five
files take approximately a billion years on my 4-cores xeon with 32 GB
of RAM. I've tried replacing them with actual files, but it does not
solve the problem.

Am I the only one noticing this?

I'm sorry I'm not trying to fix this as I'm really bad at Makefiles,
actually I have a similar problem in my d3 project...

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6

--