[Q-e-developers] conversion of XML format to data format

VINEET KUMAR PANDEY vkpandey10aug at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 08:36:19 CEST 2017

Dear Sir, my name is vk Pandey. I am a new to quantum espresso. I was
reproducing the result of a paper, where I need to have the second order
force constant in the format, that we get when we do phonon calculation
without taking into account SOC(spin-orbit coupling). but in quantum
espresso, when we do phonon calculation by adding SOC, we get case.fc (2nd
order force constant) file into case.fc.XML format, can you suggest me,
how can I get this file in the simple case.fc format?