[Q-e-developers] Error in routine phq_readin by PHonon/example/tetra_example/

Norge Cruz Hernández norge at us.es
Thu Oct 19 05:32:56 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have downloaded the file from the link

http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2017-April/112604.html

and I rebuild QE. But I did not get alpha2f.x. There were more than one
error during the compilation. So, I have to change Makefile and
make.depend (both are enclosed) and finally I got alpha2l.x . So,
compere my Makefile and make.depend by yourself to check that some
changes are needed in both file from your link.

OK, I have finally obtained the executable alpha2f.x. Then, trayed to
run the example PHonon/tetra_example.Take into account that this example
is recomended in:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/ph_user_guide/node11.html

Enclosed you have the input files.

By performing the command:
$> pw.x -in al.scf.in > al.scf.out
It was OK.
$> ph.x -in al.ph.in > al.ph.out
It was OK.
$> ph.x -in al.elph.in > al.elph.out
It was OK.

But, by performing the command:
$> alpha2f.x < lambda.in > lambda.out
It was not OK.

Enclosed you have aldo the .out files. There some error in routine
phq_readin.

So, what can I do?

Thanks!!!

---