[Q-e-developers] gitlab

Miguel Carvajal krvajal.miguelangel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:05:19 CET 2017

I am aware of this GitHub repo that is kind of official
https://github.com/QEF/q-e
but it does not allow pull request and the issues section is also disabled.
I would be nice to have at least the issue section available to allow discussion about the implementation and the source code itself because looking through a pile of emails to find some info it a bit tedious and cumbersome and we have better and modern tools at our disposal.
That just my opinion and is not by any mean the opinion of the q-e developer's core team.

Best regards,

Lic. Miguel Carvajal - Instituto Balseiro - Bariloche
[+54] 2944782429 (tel) / krvajal.miguel (skype)
LinkedIn: in/krvajal