[Q-e-developers] QE I/O default

Ye Luo xw111luoye at gmail.com
Thu May 25 18:39:10 CEST 2017

I see.
You are right. Just checked on 6.1. No more scratch files during the run.

The large file issue happened in QE 5.3. Some offsets used to access a
record exceed 32bit int and goes negative.
The 6.1 seems still rely on iotk but the svn repo eliminates iotk for
writing WF. Applause!

Best,
Ye

Ye Luo, Ph.D.