[Q-e-developers] Not enough spin components found

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:32:45 CEST 2017

Funny: such error was replaced by a non-stopping message 23 h ago,
rev. 13524. There are legitimate cases in which one might read less
spin components from file than available. This being said, such
message should never appear in 'normal' cases. I am still working on
the I/O and it will take some more days (or weeks, depending upon the
availability of my time and other people's help) before things start
to stabilize. The main difficulty, by the way, is the lack of
systematic tests for I/O.

Paolo