[Q-e-developers] metaGGAs and SCAN update

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at cnr.it
Sun Mar 26 14:55:01 CEST 2017

Dear Derek,
     this patch I've committed today is mandatory for using
meta-GGAs in pw.x. I've successfully computed band structure
of silicon with TPSS and the non-self-consistent TB09 meta-GGA.
I've written four lines of explanation, see forwarded email.

I'm trying to add support for SCAN, but libXC crashes. I need
to investigate more.

Good luck with your calculations,
     Davide