[Q-e-developers] PBE XC functionals

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:36:08 CEST 2017

I just converted a few parameters of the PBE functionals, previously
written with 6 significant figures or so, to full precision. Nothing
changes, but the truncation was leading to tiny differences with respect to
other implementations of XC functionals. I also updated the tests (this is
why nobody received  the commit message: it was too big and didn't go
through the mailing list). I am reporting this because i) I think it is
important, and ii) there might be more cases like this to be discovered.