[Q-e-developers] Seeking permission to reuse image in Chemistry in Australia

wools wools at westnet.com.au
Sat Jul 1 10:34:14 CEST 2017

Thanks very much for your swift reply, Nicola. I would be delighted to consider another image if you can suggest one.
RegardsSally

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Nicola Marzari <nicola.marzari at epfl.ch> Date: 1/07/2017  6:26 PM  (GMT+10:00) To: General discussion list for Quantum ESPRESSO developers <q-e-developers at qe-forge.org>, Sally <wools at westnet.com.au>, Stefano Baroni <baroni at sissa.it> Subject: Re: [Q-e-developers] Seeking permission to reuse image in Chemistry
  in Australia

Dear Sally,

thanks - great news!

For that picture you should probably ask Craig Fennie, at Cornell -
otoh, one would also need to ask permission to the American Physical
Society (they usually grant it). Other catch is that is from 2011, and
I wonder if it wouldn't be better to think at something more recent?

				nicola

On 01/07/2017 06:51, Sally wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am the editor of Chemistry in Australia, magazine of the Royal
> Australian Chemical Institute (chemaust.raci.org.au).
>
> I will shortly be publishing a feature article featuring a range of free
> software of potential use to chemists, and Quantum Espresso is among the
> mentioned software.
>
> Do you have available a high resolution version of the attached image,
> and would you be amenable to making it available for us to publish?
>
> Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
> --
> /Regards
> /
> Sally
> --
> Sally Woollett
> Freelance science editor
> Editor, /Chemistry in Australia <http://chemaust.raci.org.au> – /follow
> us on Twitter! @RACI_HQ <https://twitter.com/RACI_HQ>
> sallywoollett.wordpress.com <http://www.sallywoollett.wordpress.com>
> Ph + 61 3 5623 3971

Director, National Centre for Competence in Research NCCR MARVEL, EPFL
http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Contact http://nccr-marvel.ch/en/project