[Q-e-developers] Help with using QE

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Sat Jan 28 19:40:09 CET 2017

This is not the appropriate place where to ask for general information
on QE. Anyway: in www.quantum-espresso.org, under "Resources",
"Tutorials", the fourth item is "IR and Raman spectra calculated with
Quantum ESPRESSO: mini-tutorial by Julen Larrucea"; in the sixth item,
"Hands-on Tutorial of Quantum ESPRESSO", there is also an oldish but
still valid tutorial on "IR and Raman cross sections, electron-phonon
coupling"

Paolo