[Q-e-developers] rVV10 non-local functional in PW

Nicolas Mounet nicolas.mounet at epfl.ch
Thu Feb 9 09:24:03 CET 2017

Dear Paolo,

in your opinion, is the second issue a real one, i.e. affecting the
results of calculations with rVV10? My intuition is that no, because I
presume that if the vdW table name is wrong somewhere, the code would
crash since the kernel table file would not be the right one. But I'd
better be sure of this - I have in mind the few thousands calculations I
ran with rVV10, with QE 5.2...

thanks and cheers,
Nicolas