[Q-e-developers] Compilation problems with xx.f90

Nicolas Mounet nicolas.mounet at epfl.ch
Thu Feb 9 01:33:20 CET 2017

Dear all,

I also have troubles compiling the SVN/GIT version of pw, because of
exx.f90. In my case it is related to the MPI_IGATHERV commands
introduced there recently (they are not available in the version of the
intel compiler I'm using, albeit it's from 2015...).
Not sure how relevant this is for the discussion, it's just for info.
Clearly the obvious fix for me is to update the compiler.

cheers,
Nicolas