[Q-e-developers] For help

刘剑 jianliu at iphy.ac.cn
Thu Apr 13 03:29:45 CEST 2017

Dear developers:

       I found your contact information from QE user-guide! The parameter guiding_centres = .true. is applied in Wannier90 code to avoid

 local minima, while it disappeares in EPW code.

       I have met such a problem: the band structure from Wannier90 reproduces the QE results well by adding guiding_centre, however

the fit is very bad without this parameter. Then, how to solve this problem in EPW code which don't include guiding_parameter. Thanks!

      Sincerely,

      Liu