[Q-e-developers] Reporting bug in QE ph.x

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:07:29 CEST 2017

Thank you Giuliana. While waiting for better solutions, the best way
to communicate problems and proposed solutions is via the
q-e-developers mailing list (CC:).

It is likely sufficient to modify the function reset_grid as follows:

       reset_grid = (nk1_*nk2_*nk3_ > 0)
       IF ( .NOT. reset_grid ) RETURN
       nk1 = nk1_
       nk2 = nk2_
       nk3 = nk3_
       k1 = k1_
       k2 = k2_
       k3 = k3_

but given the complexity of linear-response codes I cannot rule out
unexpected side effects

Paolo