[Q-e-developers] Saving complex data for restarts

Ilya Ryabinkin igryabinkin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:11:24 CEST 2016

Colleagues:
I'd like to save a few complex matrices, or to be precise, two complex
vectors and a square complex matrix (of the same dimension) in an
auxiliary file in order to implement restarting capabilities in my
piece of code. The dimension is tiny (2-3, rarely less than 10).

What is the "QE"-way for that? I know about diropn/davcio and
seqopn/READ. I don't want to mess up with formatting though---the
simplest solution is preferable.

Thanks in advance,
I.

                    Ilya Ryabinkin