[Q-e-developers] Pre-processor macro code style

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:20:52 CEST 2016

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Filippo SPIGA <
filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org> wrote:

During the next week, package by package, I will transform all (1) and (2)
> occurrences into (3).

Every time I am ready to commit changes I will warn everyone in advance via
> this mailing-list

what a nice guy you are. When I do this kind of operations, I first make
changes, then wait for complaints (if any)