[Q-e-developers] Bug in matdyn.f90

Andrea Dal Corso dalcorso at sissa.it
Fri Oct 28 16:03:22 CEST 2016

In any case it affects only the phonon calculation in which the
interatomic force constants are calculated via the finite displacement
method, not the standard phonon calculation where the interatomic force
constants are calculated from the dynamical matrices. It is a recent
addition to the routine.

Andrea