[Q-e-developers] dv_of_drho optional arguments

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Mon May 23 10:18:27 CEST 2016

Dear Sanjaya,
1. please use the pw_forum mailing list <http://pwscf.org/mailman/listinfo/
pw_forum> when asking for help, this is a developer mailing list.

2. when writing to a mailing list please use a meaningful subject for your
email, answering to an unrelated email is not a good idea

3. check the "PW/examples" directory in the QE distribution, as well as online
lectures at <http://www.quantum-espresso.org/tutorials/>

HTH, Lorenzo