[Q-e-developers] Release of A GUI for Quantum ESPRESSO: "BURAI1.0"

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Fri May 6 21:47:01 CEST 2016

Thank you for sharing!
I could not test it yet, but it looks very useful.

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
Written on a virtual keyboard with real fingers
wrote:

Dear Quantum ESPRESSO Users and Developers,

now I am developing a GUI system for Quantum ESPRESSO “BURAI1.0”, and the
first version of it is released.

BURAI1.0 is able to create input files of Quantum ESPRESSO just from
chemical formulas.

You can download its executable module for Windows or Mac OSX, from the
website http://nisihara.wix.com/burai .

If you have any questions or anything, please send to
nisihara.burai at gmail.com .

Regards,

Satomichi Nishiahra