[Q-e-developers] Error in Phonon Code_Spin orbit coupling calculation

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Wed Jun 29 09:59:51 CEST 2016

On 29/06/2016 08:26, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:
> Is anybody interested in maintaining the spin-orbit case for phonon?
>
> Paolo

Ciao Paolo,

we would really need it - a lot of the interesting 2d materials have
strong spin-orbit, and all the thermodynamics + inelastic transport might
be affected. In general I also think we should push qe for topological
materials, and antimo is working on a validated pseudopotential table
for relativistic potentials.

			nicola