[Q-e-developers] LAXlib: change to the make.sys

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:54:27 CET 2016

By the way: there is a variable LIBOBJS in make.sys. Unfortunately it has a
relative path ( ../) so it works (and is used) only for subdirectories of
the main espresso/ directory (e.g. Modules/) but not in subsubdirectories
(e.g. PW/src) where it is redefined inside each makefile.

Possible solutions: set two different variables, LIBOBJ1 and LIBOBJ2, in
make.sys; use an absolute path in LIBOBJS. I noticed this because I would
like to get rid of the flib/ directory.

Paolo