[Q-e-developers] Add names of packages' maitainers to "install/plugins_list"

Andrea Ferretti andrea.ferretti at nano.cnr.it
Wed Jan 6 23:54:30 CET 2016

Hi Filippo,

regarding the plugins, I've noticed that make veryclean does not remove
the tarballs from the espresso/archive directory...
Not sure this is wanted or not, nevertheless I've updated the
veryclean targets of want and yambo in order to remove the downloads...
Shall we set this also for the other plugins ?