[Q-e-developers] Is the phonon code with DFT+U available in the latest version

oyxf at tongji.edu.cn oyxf at tongji.edu.cn
Thu Dec 8 05:41:36 CET 2016

Dear Dr,

    I am calculating the electron-phonon coupling. All are OK. But when I calculate the phonon with the LDA+U, the problem is that 'the phonon code with the DFT+U is not available'. And when I fix the moment of the magnetic atom. The problem is the phonon code with the fixed moment is not available.
    I want to konw whether the phonon code with the DFT+U is available in the latest version?  And whether the phonon code with the fixed moment is available in the latest version?
   Thank you very much.
   I'm looking forward to your reply.