[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum] Availability beta version of Quantum ESPRESSO v6.0

Filippo Spiga filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Mon Aug 29 17:08:16 CEST 2016

Hello Ye,

On 29 Aug 2016, at 15:01, Ye Luo <xw111luoye at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just noticed that src/ELPA is added in my building command line even though it is not included in the make.inc and I'm not using ELPA. The compiler complains about the non-existing path.

Which compiler?

ELPA is going to become a complete separate dependency instead of being part of the QE package (see "archive/"). Something like ScaLAPACK. Users will have to download, build and link it to QE explicitly. The configure in v6.0 will handle this case better than now.

--
Filippo SPIGA
* Sent from my iPhone, sorry for typos *