[Q-e-developers] Intel compilers that trigger compile error/segfault ... list

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Fri Aug 19 17:54:24 CEST 2016

It is in progress for all 24 versions I have installed. I am going to run a permutation over PGI and GNU (despite I have very few GNU versions installed)

I think such non-working combination should be capture and reported in a KNOWN_BUG files or in the documentation directly.

--
Filippo SPIGA ~ Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation ~ http://www.quantum-espresso.org