[Q-e-developers] Graphic contributions for Quantum ESPRESSO website

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Mon Apr 18 20:06:30 CEST 2016

Hello everybody,

soon we are going to undertake a restyling of the Quantum ESPRESSO website to improve both the graphic and the responsiveness.

I would like to invite everybody to contribute by sharing "pretty pictures" and some "success stories" of your research to include in the website. I cannot guarantee we will be able to use everything we are going to receive but more we have better it is :-)

Please forward to me directly ( filippo.spiga -at- quantum-espresso.org ) any material you can publicly share and please add also one or two descriptive paragraphs so I know what it is about.

Thank you!

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."