[Q-e-developers] extension of PP/src/sumpdos.f90

Guido Fratesi guido.fratesi at unimi.it
Thu Apr 7 23:04:36 CEST 2016

Well, apparently the added feature of sum_states.py over sumpdos.x was
the possibility to sum k-resolved DOS (but loosing k-resolution) and to
provide a plot immediately on screen. But generally I use sumpdos.x (and
I use it a lot) within shell scripts, then plot and analyse the results
by dedicated software. Personally I don't see the advantage of an
immediate "preview", but this is just my point of view.
Guido

email: guido.fratesi at unimi.it
web:   https://sites.google.com/site/guidofratesi/