[Q-e-developers] QE branches

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Thu Oct 29 21:18:08 CET 2015

Dear Satomichi,

On Oct 29, 2015, at 1:11 PM, nisihara225 at gmail.com wrote:
> I hava already finished the development of 3D-RISM-SCF, and
> I will not touch the branch ‘espresso-3drismscf’ until the next release of Q.E. on December.
> I would appreciate if you could merge ‘espresso-3drismscf’.

We will do our best to assess how to merge espresso-3drismscf into the main trunk prior to the next release. We will inevitably need your help since you are author of the code so we will get in touch during November.

Cheers

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."