[Q-e-developers] wavefunction

jqli14 jqli14 at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Oct 29 08:58:55 CET 2015

Dear Nicola,

  (1) I found that the elements of wavefunction arrays do not share a phase after several iterations unless convergence is achieved. is that right?
(2)And even though convergence is achieved, the phases of every elements are not exactly the same. When conv_thr=1.d-14, the errors between phases are around 1.d-4~1.d-5. How to reduce the error?

Jiqiang

在 2015-10-28 19:17:55,"Nicola Marzari" <nicola.marzari at epfl.ch> 写道: