[Q-e-developers] wavefunction

Jiqiang Li jqli14 at fudan.edu.cn
Wed Oct 28 12:11:51 CET 2015

Dear Paolo,
     Sorry to have expressed the wrong idea.
1) I want to ask how to merely force the wavefunction at Gamma point to real numbers in a calculation with many k points, I do not care the case of other k points. "The former case is implemented", is it implemented? However, I output the wavefunction at Gamma point, result shows that  wavefunction at Gamma point is complex.

2)Furthermore, I found that the elements of wavefunction array belong to identical k points share the same phase.  Then can I multiply  wavefuntions at all k points by the oppsite phase of wavefunction at Gamma point. Then the wavefunction at Gamma point becomes real numbers,  the relative phase between wavefunction at all k points keep unchange and physical properties will remain. Correct me if I am wrong.

Jiqiang Li