[Q-e-developers] GIPAW and QE compilation

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at istm.cnr.it
Thu Oct 22 20:48:18 CEST 2015

Dear Francisco,
     inside the espresso folder, please remove the GIPAW folder
and run:

svn checkout http://qeforge.qe-forge.org/svn/qe-gipaw/trunk GIPAW

then:
cd GIPAW
./configure --with-qe-source=..
./makedeps.sh
make

If it complains about the wrong QE svn revison, open configure in
GIPAW, look for '11797' and replace the number with the actual one
printed by configure.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Best,
     Davide