[Q-e-developers] QE branches

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Mon Oct 19 09:20:47 CEST 2015

Dear All,

   Ehmm, sorry, but wasn't "espresso-paw-exx" recycled for our KLI
implementation after the Training event in January? :)  Still waiting for
the merge; the last status among the contributors that I know was 1)
waiting for EXX in "trunk" to be updated, then 2) bring KLI to that status
and 3) think of continuing with the branch or trunk. The changes due to
KLI to the other files would be minimal, more that KLI strongly depends on
the EXX.

     Greetings,

        apsi

   Ari Paavo Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
   Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Département de Chimie, Paris
   Mobile (F) : +33 789 37 24 25    (CH) : +41 79 71 90 935