[Q-e-developers] ifort 12.1.0 segfaults in fft_parallel.f90

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:16:54 CEST 2015

Hi Lorenzo,

which minor version of Intel 12.1.x are you using? I have this one:

$ ifort --version
ifort (IFORT) 12.1.4 20120410
Copyright (C) 1985-2012 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.

and I compile fft_parallel without problems.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."