[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum] Test on the WF phase in QE

Samuel Poncé samuel.pon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:53:30 CET 2015

Dear Stefano and Paolo,

Thank you for your reply. I will look at ways to perturb the system and
impose a phase as you suggested.

@ Paolo:  Although your commit make sense: vkb_ (npwx, nkb) is defined as
having a possible length of npwx but is assigned value only for npw < npwx.
It does not work.
We call the init_us_2 routine inside EPW. I've checked that we indeed only
access the npw element and not above.
I get NaN for ig==1. I believe that this issue is a compiler problem. The
variable should be initialized before assigning it a value.
I'm using
ifort (IFORT) 15.0.3 20150407
Copyright (C) 1985-2015 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.

If I put vkb_(:, :) = (0.d0,0.d0) at the beginning of the routine, it works
for me.

Best,

Samuel