[Q-e-developers] Something wrong due to the esm module

Minoru Otani minoru.otani at aist.go.jp
Mon Nov 2 07:25:01 CET 2015

Dear Paolo,

I re-examined your esm.f90 (Oct.27) and got the same realists with the reference (PW/examples/ESM_example/reference).
Probably my previous compilation environment was wrong.

Anyway now I could not reproduce your problem:
>> I confirm the files compiles
>>
>> ... but it doesn't work.
Could you show me a bit more detail about this problem?

Furthermore I also tried to calculate the examples using your esm.f90 (Oct.28). It failed with segmentation fault
(invalid memory reference). Presumably the cause of the error is the nesting parallelization.

Best regards,
Minoru