[Q-e-developers] Advanced Quantum ESPRESSO Developers' Meeting 2016 (linear-response)

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Fri May 29 15:30:09 CEST 2015

Dear Iurii, Stefano, Paolo and Ralph, CC: Pippo et co

   Yes, I would also be interested, if I can eventually contribute somehow
- not sure of that. If not available physically in January, maybe at least
a video conference session to inform the disabled ones?

   Next week, hmm, yes again interested (I will be somewhere in between
Morocco and Zurich, hmm, is there any difference between the two?).

     Greetings e Grazie,

        apsi

   Ari Paavo Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
   Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Département de Chimie, Paris
   Mobile (F) : +33 789 37 24 25    (CH) : +41 79 71 90 935