[Q-e-developers] Advanced Quantum ESPRESSO Developers' Meeting 2016 (linear-response)

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Sat May 30 12:06:42 CEST 2015

Dear Iurii, All,

great idea. I'd also like to participate - it's a very tight week
(Mon-Wed there is PASC 2015 in Zurich), but I'm also cc'ing Nicola
Varini, Nicolas Mounet, and Giovanni Pizzi - so there would be
certainly someone from here.

As a side note, I wanted to mention an unrelated thing that is very
important for us - currently AiiDA parses pwscf and phonon outputs,
until we converge on alternatives (xml, etc...). Please keep this
in mind with respect to the output files of the codes, since any
change typically breaks our scripts (I understand well that outputs
might need to evolve, but I'm highlighting how it would be important
to be in touch re this for any changes - and/or about plans for xml).

Thanks a lot,

				nicola