[Q-e-developers] Advanced Quantum ESPRESSO Developers' Meeting 2016 (linear-response)

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at istm.cnr.it
Fri May 29 21:31:11 CEST 2015

I'm interest too, but I'm out of office (Denmark+Sardinia)
for the next two weeks. You can choose the time and date of
the Skype meeting, and if I can attend it, I'd like to join.

Best wishes,
     Davide

On 05/29/2015 11:34 AM, Iurii Timrov wrote:
> Dear member of the Quantum ESPRESSO community,
>
> In the last Quantum ESPRESSO (QE) developers' meeting, the need for
> better structuring and organization of linear-response codes in QE
> (PHonon, TDDFPT, etc.) has become evident: their complexity is growing
> and a refactoring or reorganization shouldn't be postponed any longer.
> We propose to organize a one-week meeting for interested developers,
> tentatively in Trieste in January 2016 in order to discuss about this
> issue and to distribute tasks among those who agree to participate. We
> have contacted you as a past or current contributor to the
> linear-response codes in QE (feel free to extend this invitation to your
> collaborators). We would like to hear from you whether you agree on the
> need for a refactoring or reorganization of the linear-response codes
> and what you think about or idea. Could you please let us know whether
> you are interested in participating to a Skype conference, tentatively
> next week?
>
> Kind regards,
> Iurii Timrov, Stefano Baroni, Paolo Giannozzi, Ralph Gebauer

   Davide Ceresoli
   CNR Institute of Molecular Science and Technology (CNR-ISTM)
   c/o University of Milan, via Golgi 19, 20133 Milan, Italy
   Email: davide.ceresoli at istm.cnr.it
   Phone: +39-02-50314276, +39-347-1001570 (mobile)
   Skype: dceresoli
   Website: http://sites.google.com/site/dceresoli/