[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum] Implemention of 3D-RISM-SCF & Registration request to QE-Forge

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:03:57 CEST 2015

Dear Nishihara

your account on qe-forge is active now. I'll add you to the QE developers,
but please do not commit anything in the trunk: work in a branch (you can
create one). Bringing extensive developments like yours to the main QE svn
trunk is a complex operation that should be carefully studied. For the time
being, it is already a good thing if everybody can try your method.

Please note that serial compilation does not work, and that in parallel
execution, I get segmentation fault:
pw.x               0000000000611D27  v_of_rho_                 169
v_of_rho.f90
pw.x               0000000000608A88  extrapolate_charg         469
update_pot.f90
pw.x               00000000006021F3  update_pot_               220
update_pot.f90
pw.x               000000000050EE8E  hinit1_                    54
hinit1.f90
pw.x               0000000000447455  run_pwscf_                159
run_pwscf.f90
pw.x               0000000000447191  MAIN__                     30
pwscf.f90

Paolo