[Q-e-developers] New test-suite base on testcode

William Parker wparker at anl.gov
Thu Mar 5 17:45:46 CET 2015

Hi Fillippo,

I applaud your work on this revised test suite.  I am excited to try it out myself.  I am having difficulty with the basic setup.  There is no testcode directory in my dev-tools, either in a released version or the svn version.  Where do I get the files (specifically testcode.py) your Makefile is looking for there?

Yours,
William

  William D. Parker              phone: +1 (630) 252-3388
  Argonne Scholar
  Argonne Leadership Computing Facility
  Building 240, Office 1-D.16
  Argonne National Laboratory