[Q-e-developers] Integration of EPW into QE 5

Samuel Poncé samuel.pon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:15:52 CEST 2015

Dear Paolo,

Fair point ! Thank you.

Actually the sum of the modes of the electron-phonon matrix elements were
different in the two EPW, then I moved on to compare the two QE quantity
and focused on the irr. modes.

I still think that they should be the same but the fact that their sum is
the same is good enough for me.

I think I found the bug in EPW thanks to your help and have now the same
matrix elements for that q-point.

Thank you again !

Best,

Samuel